Village of Oak Creek

WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE OF OAK CREEK!

The first thing to make note of is that locals refers to The Village of Oak Creek as "The Village" and Oak Creek Canyon as "The Canyon". This will be helpful when talking to Sedonians. The Village actually has a "Sedona, AZ" mailing address, but is it's own incorporated village. It is located about 6 miles south of the heart of Sedona, just south of Bell Rock. 

The Village is appealing to buyers who are looking for a quieter neighborhood.  It is also the location of the Sedona Elementary School, although there are other options in West Sedona as well. The Village is home to Oak Creek Country Club and The Sedona Golf Resort, both public courses. The VOC (Village of Oak Creek) has its own post office, banks and grocery stores. 

I find that my clients have a strong preference of either The Village or Sedona, so exploring this area to know if you like the "feel" of the neighborhoods is a good idea to help narrow your search for a property.

My favorite not to be missed local attractions are, Cecina Rustica restaurant Italiano. It has a fun bar area with knock out calimari and lovely dining room with outdoor tables around a kiva. The Schoolhouse Restaurant serves a more casual fare and the tuna appetizer is a must have!

Search Village of Oak Creek Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 518206
$549,900
Sedona, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Carolyn Chivers
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
SEDONA
Featured picture for the property 518184
$359,000
Sedona, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Rise Pavey
Coldwell Banker/Mabery
SEDONA
Featured picture for the property 518171
$525,000
Sedona, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Deborah F. Lazo
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
SEDONA
Featured picture for the property 518167
$700,000
Sedona, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Jacque Weems
Russ Lyon Sotheby's Intl Rlty
SEDONA
Featured picture for the property 518166
$482,500
Sedona, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Rob Schabatka
RE/MAX Sedona
SEDONA
Sedona Verde Valley listings last updated Nov 15, 2018 12:38:am.

Today's Market Trends for Village of Oak Creek *

October

September

0.04%

0.08%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes